Terms of Service
By using our service you represent and warrant that you are of age under the laws of your jurisdiction and/or lawfully able to enter into contracts. Terms of Service can change at any given moment without prior notice. If you do not agree with any of the updated Terms, you must stop using our service.
The following terms apply to website visitors and Fileport account holders using our service which can be accessed at https://fileport.io, owned and operated by Fileport Inc.
- Fileport does not make any guarantees on the availability of service. In no event shall Fileport be liable to you for any damages arising from or related to service availability of uploading or the download of hosted content.
- Fileport cannot be held responsible for any data loss or data corruption. You are solely responsible for creating backups of your content.
- We cannot be held responsible for any data breaches that might occur as a result of unauthorized access. By using our service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
- You are solely responsible for the content of your uploads. In no event shall Fileport be liable to you or third parties for any damages arising from or related to content that you upload.
- Files or folders past their expiration date are permanently deleted and cannot be restored. We reserve the right to permanently delete all of your content 1 month past your account subscription end.
Fileport reserves the right to suspend or terminate users that:
- Are in violation of the Acceptable Use Policy listed below
- Upload copyrighted material without permission from the copyright owner
- Stress system resources to the point of degrading performance for other users
- Breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures
- Access, search, or create accounts by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, "scraping" or creating accounts in bulk)
Acceptable Use Policy
We have zero tolerance and reserve the right to investigate any violation in case there is a report for harmful content regarding any of the cases mentioned below:
- Dissemination of terrorist content online addressed by Regulation 2021/784 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 29 April 2021
- Zoophilia, child pornography and child erotica
- Content that promotes defamation
- Software files that are used for Spamming, DoS, DDoS attacks and phishing
- Content used for harassing a person or property
- Viruses, malware and ransomware
Fileport will cooperate with law enforcement authorities and reserves the right to notify such authorities if it suspects that you are engaged in such unlawful activities.
If you suspect there is a violation of the AUP listed above please use the Abuse Form to report it.
Fileport respects the intellectual property of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, Fileport will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using Fileport's service if such claims are reported to the contact listed below.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements by using the Abuse Form.
Fileport partners with Stripe for automated subscription billing and invoicing.
- By signing up for a paid account, you agree to having your payment method automatically charged on the anniversary of the date of the first payment.
- You agree to pay any and all taxes, included but not limited to Sales Tax or VAT resulting from your use of Fileport's services. Fileport is not responsible for external fees imposed by banks such as foreign exchange fees.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time by visiting the Account section of the website while logged in to your account.
- If you cancel your subscription or your current payment method cannot be charged, your access to and use of the service will be suspended once your current subscription term expires.
- All payments are non-refundable.
You may contact us regarding our services or the terms listed above by using the Contact Form.
Last updated on January 16th 2024